At this part of the year, the the auntie who usually cooks for us at my working place usually take a week of leave thus I was honoured to be the lousy stand in cook for two days.
Day 1:
Rice with baked beans/potatoes/sausages
17 cups of rice.
baked beans with potato and sausages
Day 2:
Macaroni with pasta sauce
3kg of macaroni all wiped out.
Boiling the pasta
Then I had to drain dry the macaroni.
Cream sauce
Adding olive oil to the boiled macaroni to make it al dente
Happy children eating! :D
What a satisfying experience. If you need stand in cook for a day or two, do let me knw. I am serious. :)










2 comments:
And you said you did not take any photos! You Liar! hahaha~
Well done! You did it and made it out alive! hahaha~ Now your school's cook can go on MORE holidays wahahaha~
Eh... 17 cups of rice @.@ scary.... Teach me how to do the cream sauce~~~
heheheh.. keep thinking of u ma so take photo and sapot u ma! easy what cream sauce.. buy the bottle one lor! and add a bit of water
Post a Comment