One of my never fail attempts. Banana butter cake.
Ingredients needed:
110g butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups of plain flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup of mashed banana - I used 2 small sizes banana instead
2 tablespoon walnuts (optional) - I opt out of this too
Method:
- Preheat oven to 180' - I used 170' instead
- Lightly grease loaf pan
- Combine butter and sugar until creamy (see Picture 1)
- Sift flour and baking soda into a bowl then combine with banana mixture (see Picture 2)
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and placed into preheated oven
- Bake for 50 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean (See picture 4)
- Invert loaf into a wire rack and allow to cool before serving (See picture 5)
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3: see who is here to help me!
Picture 4
Picture 5
Join me and my friend Jennifer's on her gatherings of good food~!







No comments:
Post a Comment