Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 07, 2020

Learn how to ride a bicycle with Byke Now

As parents, we all agree that other than the academic achievements our children have, we also hope they can attain certain skills set. It may not be an age defining skill as this certainly cannot be apply to me. 


Cycling is always what I wanted to learn but obviously I didn't. But I hope my kids dont miss this opportunity like I did. So I sent them for cycling class. Some may say, "no need to teach.. can teach yourself." The problem is: I cant cycle, how to teach? Ray papa can cycle but his schedule is always very tight so.. I prefer to set aside some budget for this skill set.



According to the bike coach: during the first lesson, Isa was the more cautious one. He didn't really dare to pedal that much and was more wary of falling. 
60 minutes passed quickly.



Then on the second lesson, not even 20 minutes into the lesson, someone surprised us.



This is also Dora on her 2nd lesson. I would not say she had fully accomplished her skill but the bike coach says she had the hang of things but had focus her pressure too much on her hands. 
Well it is ok. We will let her try again soon!


Someone with his newly acquired skill. Really yaya papaya.. 

So how had your September school holidays been?
What to learn cycling? Contact Byke Now

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...