Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 03, 2020

He is who he is..

I would say he speaks, maybe not as much as he should or he would as depends on his mood. But the words that he utter.. are usually the classic or the darnest.

He may not be so academic driven, can't really read very well for his age but his very unique personality will usually leave a deep impression on you for he is really observant. He would nick pick and question me why I'm dressed such, too short no, colour ugly also no. And he would roll down my sleeve if he sees my rolled up sleeve.

Come meet him, my little oppa, aka the emperor (as his chinese name has a character 烨- look into Kangxi Emperor).

So today, he just hop on the bus and hogged this seat, gesturing me to go sit at the back. Me being the worrywart, asked ,"you sure?"
He continued to gesture me to go to the back.

I'm so not ready for you to be so independent lil I.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...