It seems so surreal that we are actually in Davao, Philippines for a swim competition. Short trip it may be but it is indeed an eye opener for the kiddos.
And all the parents who are here with the kids all have the same goal: support our kids in their passion.
"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I cannot accept not trying."
Michael Jordan
Indeed. We should allow our kids try, fail and try again. Never say never.
Swim well my kids.
Love auntie Connie




3 comments:
Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and
I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and
help others like you helped me.
Remarkable! Its really remarkable post, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this paragraph.
I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but
your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead
and bookmark your website to come back in the future.
Many thanks
Post a Comment