Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Happy birthday to me..


34 and counting.
I'm technically not shy of my age. Neither am I scared of telling people my age cos I know I don't look my age. Haha.. 

Mayb my post natal figure might betray me a little but I'm still quite contented with my brood of 3. 

I guess along the way of every year we will all make some resolution of some kind. The trend seems to be more popular during the beginning of the year but I still prefer to pen down my thoughts and plans on my birthday.

If you know me, im not an ambitious person. I don't crave for riches nor fame. I'm a very down to earth person. Thus I just hope I will continue to follow my calling for my job. Working with kids always seem NOT easy but after such a long struggle and a few years wasted. It is quite obvious that this rice bowl is meant for me and it is meant to stay.

Other than that, I also hope to have more guidance back my faith. I'm still not very sure if I will return to church any time soon. But I know if I do, I hope to be more immersed and more involved.

One last and hopefully more possible target for resolution is to become a fitter me! I have not been actively exercising since I got preg which is Feb 2014 till now. So now is the plan. Any expert pls help me give me some pointers. Piloxing? Zumba? TCM? Any kind sponsors? Hmm and I don't wish anything for a present ok? Really. 

Well this is it. Anyway turning 30 is a new trend. To a more younger and happier me.

Cheers.

 
My second cake, handmade by a very dear friend of mine. Only she will know and remember my all time favourite.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...