But time has changed. I learnt that I had to dump my this old brown exercise book and start to learn to write in a paper-less and ink-less world. So I started blogging. I could not decide if I should start a blog just ranting stuff about myself or what not. Then I got pregnant. Guess that was my best motivating factor. So blogger became my best friend on a periodical basis. Technology was not so advanced then (Rather my knowledge of technology was not so advanced yet). Blogging means I must sit in front of that 14" monitor to type away my a typical day. Now it has become so convenient that I could just pull in an entry in less than 10 clicks on my iphone.
Anyway here are my (very proud) milestones of my (almost) 6 years of writings:
June 2006:
- no kids (yet)
- 16 June 2006 was the date to my first entry.
- mom of 2
- typing my 416th entry
Now that I am grabbing the ropes of juggling my time to write. I will continue to provide you with snippets of my life.



No comments:
Post a Comment