I am suppose to start packing a bag which I will bring to the hospital during delivery period.. Well here are a list of things the webby had suggested me to bring..
- snacks to keep energy up and gum or mints for bad breath
- books or magazines
- nursing nightie or nursing bra
- a going home suit for baby
- a camera or camcorder
and on top on this list, I will also pack
- a pair of mittens and socks for baby
- a receiving shawl
- small hand towel for feeding or cleaning baby
hmm.. what else?



3 comments:
Yup.. Thats all u need
Other things such as $$$ lar, IC etc for registration, you hubby stuff if he is staying with you...
Congratz once again
Thanx nasi_lemak.. yup hubby is staying over..
nasi lemak is the Dad... hee
Yup. I stay with my wife throughout the whole night..
Post a Comment