Saturday, January 21, 2017

Birthday celebration.. Part I at school

Due to the CNY craze period, we decided to do Dora's birthday celebration earlier this year.
This is meant for Dora..


It only seems like yesterday when this little girl of mine was a small little potato.. with her trademark noob face. And now this little potato has evolved to a pretty little girl.
Though still quite chor lor for a girly girl but I think this pretty much is in the genes (cough).



My dear little and only princess.. 
I just hope you will continue to be kind and loving like you always are. I'm sure you can see that in the photo of how she treats her little bro. Love God like how He always love us too.
Have a blessed 5th birthday my dear girl.
Don't forget our ear piercing date.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...