Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thankful for a fulfilling 2015..




I guess this photo sort of showcased a very fulfilling part of 2015 for me and my family.

Every year that comes and go definitely have had its challenges but I guess that sort of shaped the year for me. As such, here are the 10 things that I'm very thankful for.

1. Thank you my boss for providing me an opportunity at work and have faith in me.
2. Thankful for my family as they are blessed with good health.
3. Thankful for meeting the kind souls I met this year. You know who you are, especially the ones who offered your help when my helper was away for that 17 days.
4. Thankful that my family has a home we call our own. It may be a little small but seriously it is this space that give us warmth and build bonds.
5. Thankful that we have enough to eat and even enough to play. 
6. We may not be rich but I'm only glad that that kids are sensible and don't ask for the impossible.
7. Thankful for my helper whom we trust and love like our own family member. Hope she can stay with us till she wish to retire as the kids adore her.
8. Appreciate all my friendship with all of you as I know it is not easy to accommodate to me and my 3 kids.
9. Thank you God for taking care of all of my family members so that we can stretch our hands to help those in need.
10. Finally thankful for a very wonderful partner in life.

What are you thankful for?

Now.. Time for new year resolutions.

Happy new year in advance!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...