2 years ago when I was registering Isa up for Primary 1, many thoughts and questions flashed in my mind.. and one of my main concern is his maths. Not sure if you remember but I had mentioned in my previous post that Maths used to be my nightmare.
Here were a few worrying questions that I had:
- I wonder if he knows his maths well?
- Is knowing 1-10 enough?
- What do they test in Primary 1?
- What is the basic knowledge children should have before they enter Primary 1?
- How much is enough?
- Etc etc !!!
Do you also have the same concern as me? Well I have a solution to your worry!
Rayconniebaby is pleased to share with all you that we are giving away
5 seatings for the above course by our generous sponsor Neuroscholars.
This 2 lesson programme will:
- help your child develop the "right" tools to truly understand Math concepts through logical reasoning instead of memorization.
- expose your child to challenging / tricky questions to help him/her become more exam smart
This 2 lesson programme includes:
- 2 lessons, 1.5hrs each
- Assessment of Student Readiness over 10 Key Math Topics
- Personalized Student Readiness Report
- Parent Feedback Session
- A Set of Neuroscholars Math Tools
------------------- GIVEAWAY -------------------
And yes it is that easy. Good luck!