Throw many of you are facing these problems?
- baby just love having "explosive" episodes in the car and just cant seem to bag the poo fast enough? a few seconds later.. the whole car smell like the toilet.
- Smelly urine stench due to diaper changing in the car? Even if you bag that soiled diaper.
- How many times that we have baby poo in a bag and just cant find that dustbin when you need it?
- Kitchen full of poo smell?
- Or.. you have a sneezy child and you needed to throw away that 1001 tissue paper on the go?
Well.. your solution is QuickGrab*! A new product that is biodegradeable and has easy tie handles to seal off any germs.
And just see how receptive lil I is!
Yes throwing away a bagful of smelly icky stuff is just that simple. Just bag it, tie it and hold it till you find a proper dust bin to dispose!
most important of all, when you hang such a common colour bag at your stroller, nobody would have guess what's inside.
I am much impressed by how the individual piece of Quickgrab comes out so smoothly from the pack.
----------------------- GIVEAWAY -----------------------
Wanna own a pack of nicely scented Quickgrab bags?
- Just come drop by Rayconniebaby (not compulsory to like but we thank you for your likes and comments).
- Share our post on your facebook (please remember to set your post to public) and tag any 1 of your friends and mention us in the comments. Alternatively you can leave your name and email behind in our blog comment box.
- Hurry cos giveaway ends 19 June 2015 2359hrs.
#Disclaimer: Rayconniebaby was sponsored a pack of Quickgrab and no monetary compensation was made. All photos and comments are mine.
Please understand that lil I was under close supervision while handling the plastic bag from Quickgrab.You can get these QuickGrab Fragranced Nappy Disposal Bags from Vaby and Kulily at just $4.50 for a pack of 125 bags.