Havent plan anything for this June holidays yet? Come drop by and stand a HIGH chance to win a pair of tickets* to the Underwater World Sentosa! Just read on!
We have 5 pairs to giveaway!
And here is our little family day with the kiddos last weekend at UWS.
I am sure alot of you are familiar with the muster of peacocks strolling around the entrance of UWS. I took the chance to introduce gender nouns to the kids. Trivia: What is the young of a peacock? Please let me know your answer in the comments section.. It may help you increase your chance to win.
One of the first sightings we did was actually at the crabs!
I didnt know rainbow crabs are actually so pretty.
Then we proceed down to the tunnel!
Dora was very scared thru out the visit. I just find it funny.
And we managed to catch the diver feeding the fishes!
And my Mr "Read-the-signages", Papa Ray and Dora in the tunnel. See.. she is still in Ray Papa's arms.
So interesting to see little school of fish huddling under the Eagle Ray.
Just a thought: Won't they get squashed?
Ok I actually took a picture of the display panel to help me remember that those are Eagle Ray.
I just love it when there are reminders to teach the children about protecting the Earth and our animals. This display panel is a reading about how plastic bags can really harm the marine animals and our environment.
This reminded me once upon a time, someone told me he wanted to be a marine biologist. Let's see if he makes his word.
Er.. hello Mr Tiger fish. you are one of a kind too.
This was one of the interesting section in UWS that could be new.
For the last time we came to UWS, it was wayyyy back in 2009.
Do you know that the life span of a sea angel is only about 2 years?
And they only need to be fed once every 6 months.
And the name of their food is call Limacina Helicina.. which is a kind of sea snails.
And tiny creatures attract their own kind (referring to Dora).
Then there was this funny looking fish.
It was through my other contact that I know this fish was born with a birth deflect, he was not meant to swim in this awkward manner.
What is a family outing without a "wefie"?
And how can we miss out feeding the fish?
Ray papa and the kids at the touch pool. Mayb you can really see that Dora was just not interested.
Our next stop!
Dolphin and Fur Seal show!
Some very acrobatic pose indeed.
Wow dolphins and their balancing act!
Nothing beats seeing this live.
How often can you get so up close and personal with the Fur Seal?
This is actually a payable session right after the show.
And after this, we went to a nice, scrumptious meal at Island Cuisine!
Tucked in a cosy corner beside the exit point of the merchandise shop of UWS, you will be more than happy that they offer a wide of local delicacies while you rest your feet.
The face shows it all.
------------------------ GIVEAWAY ------------------------
- Please leave a comment on this blog post and who you want to bring and why.
- Enter the giveaway through the Rafflecopter widget.
--- Giveaway had ended. Please check your email to see if you had won. ---
For your information:
From 30 May to 28 June 2015, Underwater World Singapore will be hosting a special Sum of Fun bundle deal.
Enjoy up to 65% off the bundle deal which includes an entry to Underwater World Singapore + Sumptuous buffet at Island Cuisine + Other Fabulous Perks for only $19.90* per pax!
Terms and Conditions of this giveaway:
- This giveaway ends on 21st June 2015 (Sunday) and is only open to readers living in Singapore.
- Participants must complete the entry above and enter it into Rafflecopter in order to qualify. Other entries entered into Rafflecopter must also be completed (I do check!). Incomplete entries will be disqualified without notice.
- Limited to one participation per person (i.e. no multiple emails for the same person). Facebook or Instagram accounts with little or no friends (i.e. started for the sole purpose of joining contests) will be disqualified without notice according to the discretion of the organiser.
- Limited to one prize per household.
- The winner will be drawn randomly via Rafflecopter and must respond within 48 hours after being contacted by me otherwise another winner will be drawn.
- Winners must utilise their prize within 3 months after receiving the tickets.
- Each winning ticket does not include the additional perks as stated in above poster.
- Tickets are only valid for communicated date of visit. Winners must retain and present the invite for entry to UWS and to redeem buffet meal at Island Cuisine. Tickets can only be used once.
- Promotion is only applicable to local residents of Singapore. (i.e. Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, Holders of Employment Passes, work Permit or Dependent's Pass).
- Promotion is valid for both adult and child.
- To qualify, visitors are required to produce relevant identification, subjected to one admission ticket per local ID.
- This promotion is not applicable with any ongoing promotions or group tours.
- This promotion is only valid for watching the dolphin show. Charges are applicable should visitors wish to participate in the dive or have contact with the dolphins.
- The point-of-exchange for promotion is at Underwater World Singapore ticketing counter.
- UWS reserves the right to refuse redemption, entry and/or participation if the above conditions are not fulfilled.
- UWS Shall not be liable for cancellation of any programmes due to wet weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Island Cuisine will offer local delicacies in a buffet format daily from 11.30am - 3pm (Last seating: 2.30pm) and 5.30pm - 9pm (Last seating: 8.30pm). Island Cuisine is not a halal certified restaurant. Dishes do not contain pork/lard.
- UWS reserves the right to substitute the buffet meal with another item of equivalent value.
Disclaimer: Rayconniebaby had received complimentary tickets to Underwater World and also a complimentary entry for our family to Island Cuisine. No monetary compensation was received. Else all photos and opinions are mine if not otherwise stated.