Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Vaby box for August..

Is it my pregnancy brains that I have totally forgotten to post about the wonderful range of products that I had received from Vaby!

Oh man.. imagine you subscribe to a mere $18.90* per month and you get products worth more than $60! How cool can that get? Definitely worth every cent of your subscription!

So here is it, the box of August from Vaby with the following products



  • personalised sized Korean Adhesive Labra (worth $49.00) 
  • cute Zoo bib (worth $4.90)
  • Lavender fields concentrated Laundry Poweder by Idocare sample - I love the afterwash scent!
  • Nurtureme Organic Food sample - even I can't help but take a bite from the pack!
  • Portable Pencil Mini Fan (so handy in our weather!)
  • Kids Party Entertainment Voucher 
  • The Playhouse Unlimited Play Voucher 
That is why I say.. 
"Keep Calm and Vaby!"


#Disclaimer: Rayconniebaby receives Mum and Baby boxes with compliments from Vaby. All experience and opinions on products are my own.
*Terms and conditions apply for giveaway boxes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...