Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Maidless for 12 days.

Consider me lucky but since I have had the helper from 2010, I never had any major helper issues. For the previous one, we sent her back to the agent due to some reasons. Anyway.. 

August had just began and I will be offically "maid-less" for 12 days. About 2 weeks ago, I received insider news from my son that my helper's mom had passed away. Of course my heart sank and I was lost and did not know what to do.

I was quite in a frenzy. Mainly because our original plans of sending her on home leave was suppose to be next June have to be move forward to ...today!!

So if you have not send your PH helper home before, the next read might be a good post to read up. For now.. wish me luck! :D

Photo credits



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...