Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Trip to Melbourne.. Part 5 of 5

4 months had passed since our week stint at Melbourne but the memories still linger so here is the final last episode of our stay in Melbourne. Kind of a post that wrapped up our whole stay in Mel.

Soon, time was up for us to bade farewell to Melbourne.
Day 6: 23 March 2014 Last day in Melbourne - Flying back to SG



Here is some glimpse of the nice cosy apartment that we stayed for the past week.


Compact kitchen that helped filled our tummies


Here are our luggages set for home.


Arrival at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport at 0700hrs Mel time though our flight was 1000hrs
Hey this bag was only 4kg when we came!


We were lucky to heed our friend's advice and arrived at the airport earlier than expected cos it was really crowded for a small airport.


Last aussie meal before we head home.


Ready for boarding for the long haul ride.
To be serious, this has to be one of the not so comfy plane ride I had.
Mayb because I am expecting so most of the time I could not sleep well.

SG time 1530hrs Arrived in SG


Our first SG meal!
Not as if we have much choice.


Oh my baby girl!
How much I have miss you!


On another Saturday, I had to meet up with my good friends just to pass them presents from Aussie!
Can someone please tell me that I can retire in aussie pls.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...