Sunday, February 02, 2014

Happy 2nd birthday Isadora.. Part 2 / 2014 CNY Day 1

It was simply double the joy for us as Dora's birthday falls on the first day of Chinese New Year (CNY) this year.

So other than our usual CNY visiting, we also had another mini celebration for Dora at my Godsis's house!

Here is a short recap on how we spent this special day:


OOTD for CNY Day 1


The birthday girl's individual shot with her new accessories.
A great Hello Kitty fan in the making.


How can I resist NOT taking a shot with my mini me.


Here was our first official stopover for lunch. 
By the way, this gathering was for my maternal side relatives.
Can you actually see how many people were there?
Ray papa and I had a wild guess: 50-60 pax at the time when i took the shot.
Thank goodness the place was huge enough to accommodate all of us.

After this which we went over to my parents' place as it was near to Dora's nap time.


This was the 2nd stop in the evening at my Godsis's house. 


The special rainbow cake that I ordered from Coklat.ave*
Chose my preferred topping of mashmallows and heart jelly candies.
Customised wordings with pretty tiara accessory.
*Rayconniebaby is pleased to have a collaboration with Coklat.ave. Mention Rayconniebaby to enjoy a whopping 5% off their finest handcrafted cakes!


Everyone raves about the rainbow filings with cream cheese.
It was dense in flavour and most important the sweetness was just nice.
The thought about it makes me crave for another rainbow cake soon from Coklat.ave



The birthday girl.

What a tiring day we had.
Time checked for tucking the kids to bed: 11pm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...