Sunday, October 20, 2013

Gaining back my youth with Mary Kay TimeWise®Plus+ Regena-Firm™

Since young, I had always ponder (but never questions) why my mom always go for facials and use her skin care products faithfully. Till I turned a mom myself. 

After the birth of my two children, priority of taking care of my skin soon took its backseat and therefore my skin soon became oily, dry at the same time, pigmentation multiplies with the surge of hormones and etc. I was devastated.

And when I was offered this range of products of Mary Kay, I quickly jumped on the chance! I knew there was hope. 


I was given the above products:

1. TimeWise Plus+ Regena-Firm™ Intensive Serum
2. TimeWise Plus+ Regena-Firm™ Day Treatment with SPF30/PA+++
3. TimeWise Plus+ Regena-Firm™ Night Treatment with SPF30/PA+++
4. TimeWise®Plus+ Regena-Firm™ Correcting Eye Cream
5. True Dimension Lipstick

So, what is so unique about this range of products?

This premium formula includes the exclusive Regena-Firm™ Complex that delivers vital benefits to minimize the signs of aging and help recapture its youthfulness. It has the power of three key ingredients that unite together in this Regena-Firm™ Complex range. They are:
  • Plant stems cells 
    • Plant stem cells that help protect the integrity of the skin matrix, the source of skin firmness
  • A specialized peptide 
    • Tripeptide 1, a biomimetic peptide that helps support processes critical for skin repai
  • Potent Botanicals 
    • Hyaluronic Acid Boosters that help provide youthful skin volume and lift
*Source: Mary Kay brochure
 

This is such a unique dispenser. Just pump it gently with two fingers and viola: the amount is just right for each use. A very economical design indeed!


Remember I told you about oily/dry skin with pigmentation?
Or the fine lines under the eye and the crow's feet?
Very sad indeed.


But 4 weeks later, the overall improvement of my face is very obvious.
Hooray!

The difference of my skin after 4 weeks:
  • A more even skin tone
  • Skin appears more lifted and firmer
  • Softer skin appearance 
  • Lightening of wrinkles and deep lines
  • pigmentation has lighten and lessen

And how I cannot resist showing you a recent picture of mine with minimal makeup on. 
Even the lil man in da house also agree that Mama is getting prettier!

Hooray again for Mary Kay TimeWise Plus+ Regena-Firm™ range of products. You have indeed brought back the youthfulness I deserve.


#Disclaimer: Rayconniebaby had received a complimentary set of Mary Kay TimeWise Plus+ Regena-Firm™ products for review purposes. No monetary compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own. For my photographs, they are genuinely taken and had not been edited in any other way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...