Friday, July 19, 2013

Making of frittata..

Need ideas to fix a quick, easy and healthy meal?
All you need is ..


Ready to eat in 30 minutes 
Preparation time: 
10-15 minutes depending on how fast is your cutting skills.
5 minutes to saute the ingredients 
15 minutes in the oven


You need:
  1. Eggs
  2. Potatoes
  3. Tomatoes
  4. Onion
  5. Mushrooms*
*changeable items: You can replace this item with fish, prawns, chicken etc.


My chopped potatoes and onions. I merely chopped the mushrooms into halves or thirds.


My healthy marinates.
I used (from LtoR) paprika, cayenne, rosemary and garlic powder. 
Kindly note paparika and rosemary are more spicy in taste.


Browned a little garlic before the potatoes, onion and mushrooms get sautéed. 


My regular guy who helped in beating the eggs.
I added a little liquid aminos to the eggs as well.


Muffins tray are useful.
I turned the oven settings to about 190'C

 

photo credits: Makan Musings
Pour the beaten eggs and sautéed ingredients into the muffin trays.
15 minutes later.


photo credits: Makan Musings
Easy as it looks!
How can you resist something that is so delish!



1 comment:

DinoMama said...

What are the marinates? Can't see clearly from the photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...