Monday, June 10, 2013

Movie Review: Epic.. on 8 June 2013 at Golden Village Tampines Mall

Quite a last minute decision that we decided to bring Isa on a movie. He is not a big fan of black rooms or loud sounds but since he was game (after many rounds of brainwashing), we went for our 3rd movie on last Saturday.



Anyway! Here was our movie snack. 
Can someone please tell me I need to at least workout 3 times this week to work off this processed item.



Taken outside the cinema with my (still) poor photography skills.


Movie clip taken from Youtube.
Here is a little trailer if you are interested to know what is going on.

Overall comment: I actually like the storyline which I would say is suitable for children for 4yrs and above due to the plot and the slang in the language. There were simply too many young children losing their interest in the cinema. My 6 year old was mesmerised by the graphics though out. He fiddled a bit in the seat as the booster provided was hard and I could see that he was not that comfortable. Else the lil man was happy with the show and could not stop talking about it even after the show!

And if you are interested, a game that stimulates a similar plot with the movie can be download from the app store and it is FREE!

Overall review: 9/10

Price tag:
  • Will not go again unless otherwise
  • Affordable
  • Worth seeing/going 
  • So expensive!


Disclamier: This is NOT a sponsored post. All opinions expressed are of my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...