Friday, April 26, 2013

Fitness and Health..

Right after my first round of so called "dieting", I was simply jumping over the moon! Cos the total weight that I had shred was about 8kg. so I am already at the "before I had Dora" weight. So after the whole diet regime, I was just maintaining my weight for a whole 3 months. It did fluctuate up and down about 1-2 kg or so but generally all was decent. But technically I am still 8 kg away from the "before I had Isa/pre wedding days" weight and 10kg from my ideal weight. I am not sad nor disappointed in my weight gaining, guess it is all part of the motherhood package. But I guess no moms would want to be satisfied with their new weight (gain), that is.

So after this round, I am close to become greedy now. Greedy for a good reason I say. Well "WANTING" and the yearn to lose weight is still my main focus but this lead me to venture into something more:

 Fitness and Health.

You did not see it wrong. Me, (self proclaim) the laziest person in the world is pledging to everyone who reads my blog that I will look into my fitness and health. Don't mistake me that I will be some exercise guru overnight but rather I am going on a comfortable pace to build my fitness and health. One of the other reason why I am pushing myself to do this is due to the demise of my uncle that happened a couple of weeks ago. Long story cut short: Health is wealth.

Anyway, here is what I did for a start with lower impact exercise: 30 days squat challenge.




But please people, be very careful on how you can attempt this squat. It is really not as easy as what it seems.




Well of course I am not alone. I am embarking on this healthy lifestyle with a few twitter friends of mine. Not mentioning names here though so as to respect their privacy. I really want to thank them for helping me pushing my butt off the chair! (literally)

Come join me on this new pledge of mine! You can follow me twitter @sherbetgal or by searching this hastag #fitness123

And as a part of this Fitness and Health series: I will also blog about food - in term of preparations and nutritional values. So feel free to drop by again.


Disclaimer:
All information and tools presented suggested are intended for references purposes. Any health, diet or exercise advice is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment. If you think you have any type of medical condition you must seek professional advice even if you believe it may be due to diet, food or exercise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...