Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy birthday Grandma!

Last saturday 8th March 2013.
530pm: Getting the kids ready for the celebration later.


Awww.. someone is trying to act sweet and all demure. Mai kay kay la pinu.


Me, my kids, my cousins and my cousin's children. 
We really need more precious photos like these.



My beloved grandma and her grandchildren and her great grandchildren.
We had the celebration at my uncle's house. A very pretty and nice big landed house. 



And guess who helped ah ma blew out her candles?


Happy birthday ah ma!



2 comments:

DinoMama said...

OMG! Ur girl look so much like you! Come come let auntie pinch pinch ur face hahahha~

Connie Huang Low said...

heheheh ya.. thanks! lai lai.. pinch free de..do it before she protest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...