Friday, March 22, 2013

Eczema related..

Eczema.
No I do not have them. But both my children have them from their Dad. The learning curve was not an easy one as I had many trials and errors on how to handle and tackle them. Trying out and stocking them up at home the different types of cleanser and moisturiser was always on my list.

One of most tricky ones that I had proudly handle and conquered was milk feed.

Some time ago, I was approached by Mei at Eczemablues. I am very honoured as I am featured in her post today. Do hop over to see how I managed eczema outbreak for my daughter during her infancy period.

Parents with eczema or if your child/ren have eczema, remember, you are not alone. Do read up tips on how Mei shares with us on how the others handle eczema.

Thanks Mei for featuring us.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...