Friday, February 22, 2013

Dora in walker


In this short video clip, you might be able to pick out Isadora's understanding of language

  • I asked her where is Dora the doll and she looked at it
  • I asked her to kiss Dora and she did
  • I asked her where are her eyes and she blinked hard
  • I imitated the sound of the phone ringing and she placed her hand at her ear


Did you manage to catch all these little actions that Isadora did?
Amazing lil milestones that she had achieved at a tender age of 12.5mths

3 comments:

ahnah said...

Well done Teacher Connie !

Ashley Lee said...

Awww...Isadora is just a little sweetheardt

Connie Huang Low said...

Hi Ashley!
Oh yeah hahaha she is such a sweetheart but can drives me nuts at time! haha

Jason
hehe.. thank you for the compliments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...