Friday, December 07, 2012

Banana Butter cake..

One of my never fail attempts. Banana butter cake.

Ingredients needed:
110g butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups of plain flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup of mashed banana - I used 2 small sizes banana instead
2 tablespoon walnuts (optional) - I opt out of this too

Method:
  1. Preheat oven to 180' - I used 170' instead
  2. Lightly grease loaf pan
  3. Combine butter and sugar until creamy (see Picture 1)
  4. Sift flour and baking soda into a bowl then combine with banana mixture (see Picture 2)
  5. Pour mixture into loaf pan and placed into preheated oven
  6. Bake for 50 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean (See picture 4)
  7. Invert loaf into a wire rack and allow to cool before serving (See picture 5)



Picture 1


Picture 2



Picture 3: see who is here to help me!


Picture 4


Picture 5


Join me and my friend Jennifer's on her gatherings of good food~!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...