Everyone has a comfort item and for me, having good food makes me comfy.
Food that makes me comfy are food that I can eat tons of them and I will never get sick them.
So these are the food that give me my soul the comfort, especially when I am down.
Home baked portobello mushrooms with parmesan and pasta sauce.
Ready to eat in 30min
(including a 20min to soak the mushroom after wash).
- After draining the mushrooms, cut off the stem of the mushroom.
- Place them in a flat surface (say a ceramic plate or even the metal plate from the oven).
- Sprinkle pasta sauce (your desired amount).
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese flakes.
- Bake for 15min at 170-175 deg Celsius.
- Ready to serve.
Chuwanmushi (or better know as steamed eggs)
Ready to eat in 15minutes
- Crack your desired number of eggs*, I did 3 eggs
- Add 120ml of water and a pack of soup stock**
- Add condiments such as crab stick or corn bits
- Put it to steam for 10min
- Ready to serve
*rule of thumb for eggs and water
for every 1 egg, add 40ml of water.
**I forgot the brand of the soup stock
Did I also say this chawanmushi is Isa's favourite too?