Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Celebrating Our Children..

Since Children's Day is just round the corner, so I thought I will jump on the bandwagon on writing about the above topic. 

Susan Koh is this beautiful mum who kick off writing about the above post.

Anyway right on the topic. As suggested, I would like to dedicate this special post first to my children then to the children whom I had taught and met.

THIS FIRST POST IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY CHILDREN.

2007: 
Isadore was born. Being our first, we could not decide what sorta of name we could name him so there was the huge tonnes of baby name books that flew all over the place. Joel, Noel, Ian, Jonathan, Rayson.. you name it, we chose and parked them under "Possible names for the lil man". Then one day, we chanced upon this name "Isadore". The meaning of it is here. So for those moment,  I froze. I was like.. "This is it!" So we decided and no changes from there. So here he is day 2 in the hospital. Our first born: Low Ming Rui Isadore 刘明睿

希望你可有前途的明天和拥有睿智的智慧。



2009:
Touched by an angel.
He was a surprise. He came but he was called home to the Lord at 27 weeks. He was very meant to have a place on my back. But rest assured my angel, you will also always be in our hearts. I will definitely tell kor kor and mei mei about how brave you to help Mama brace through this painful journey.
Our second born: Low Izreal



2012: 
Isadora was born. Finally after "trying" for close to a year after recuperation, I conceived her around June 2011. I knew God was watching me closely as I was under great care and with good support from work, she arrived!! Our littlest sweetie pie.
Our third born, 2nd child: Low Yi You Isadora 刘怡攸

希望你可以这一辈子拥有一个心旷神怡的性格走下去,也可以攸栽娴栽的过这一辈子。

Please pardon my lao pok Mandarin. Anyway the mandarin sentence is a rough explanation of the kiddos' chinese name too.



TO THE CHILDREN THAT I HAD TAUGHT / ARE STILL TEACHING YOU:

I am proud to let you know that I  really teach you with a genuine heart. May God bless you.

1 comment:

DinoMama said...

Your chinese is so chimz... I don't recognise a few of the words! No wonder u ish zee teacher kekeke~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...