Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Father's Day..

Post dated entry dedicated to my dearest baby, Papa Ray.

Just when I thought I ran out of ideas to blog, you came to my mind.

This is a special year for both of us as we have a new milestone: 2 kids.

N before memories fail me, I would like to dedicate this entry to my dearest baby who has indeed been through thick n thin w me all these years.

You are not just the pillar of strength to me, you are also my best buddy. One best soul mate that I cannot live without. You are my breath n everything. You never complain or utter a sigh even when I'm having my pms as I throw my missy temper at you. All you usually do was to acknowledge the situation with a silent nod.

When you are home, you never fail to make me laugh with your expired lame jokes, esp when u know I had a bad day at work.

You are always there when I need a good rub or a good scratch on my back. You are always there when Isa needs his "wrestling" practices. You are also always there to help hold the plastic bag if pinu poos at 3am.

You are you n this is why we love you.
After 8 years of marriage,I am proud to let you know I love you even more every day which is why I decided to walk this route with you for the rest of my life.

Happy Father's Day!

P/s: so are we really gonna plan for #3? *intense look*







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...