Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Matchedmade..

This is a post dated entry. 


About a month ago, I submitted an entry of my bravery story to a wonderful mummy blogger Elizabeth's Mompreneur's contest. 


P/S: I wore this T-shirt to the Army Open House 2012 but carrying Ms pinu  in the carrier actually covered up my this very cute t-shirt. 


Please visit their store if you are interested to get your customised family outfit in an excellent material with good prints.




And here was my short story:

Connie Huang May 5, 2012 at 1:34 pm
Hi Mom Kao
This is Tr Connie :D Trying to share my bravest thing I had ever did as a mom is that I had two kids w/o epi. This may sound no biggie deal but for my second one, I gave birth to her all by myself, with the absence of my gynae or any medical professional. Only my husband was my side.
Read: http://www.rayconniebaby.blogspot.com/2012/02/birth-story.html
motherkao May 7, 2012 at 2:06 am
Hello, Connie! I think THAT is like the bravest thing! It’s a big deal to NOT do it with epidural and even a bigger one to do it without your gynae… I salute you woman. I was like screaming for the epi the whole time (x3)! Will send you a pm and you let me know the sizes for you, Isa and Dora k? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...