Tuesday, October 11, 2011

When we can't afford Tien Hsia yet..

Jus ystday, I did flash cards shuffle games with Isa while I catch up with my 9pm drama!
Hmm.. Sometime ago I was still worried about Isa's ability to recognise for Chinese characters.. But ystday night he proved me wrong! Wahh.. Out of the 50+ flash cards I have, he is able to recognize about half, which is way above my expectations.

Jus some weeks ago, I was still considering of sending Isa for a mandarin enrichment class next year to drill him in his Mandarin cos apparently I realized that his language skills in English is better than his Mandarin ever since we had a helper since last year. I guess I will still send but perhaps in Term 2 of 2012 since we are expecting my lil one to arrive around early Feb 2012. Oh well, u think u r a KS mum? Think again.

By the way, Tien Hsia is an enrichment centre that is quite famous in Singapore for their academic driven results and the youngest age to enter is around 3yo. Their average sch fees is about $350 for one term equivalent to 12 lessons. Expensive or not, you decide.. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...