Wednesday, July 20, 2011

coming to the end of first trimester..

I am officially in my 11th week of pregnancy which only means Im moving out of the first trimester at the end of next week.. yeah!

If you are wondering why I would wanna blog about it cos of recent, I indeed have had the worst morning sickness ever.. Here goes my typical day at least for the last 4 weeks:

Morning

Week 4-7:
waking up with a heavy head wanting to vomit yet nothing comes out. Just wanting to do the gagging feel. If you know what my gagging means, it means wanting to make the vomit action with exaggerated sound. Rhinitis at work.

Week 8 to now:
My sickening allergic rhinitis came back again to bug me with a very blocked nose till I had to blow my nose.. say every 10 min. Went to the GP just two days ago and he only diagnosed it as a "aggravated version of my original allergy caused by pregnancy hormones". -.- he did prescribe me a non-drowsy medicine for "unblocking" my nose but apparently I need to take it twice a day and I actually knocked out afte taking the medicine so I only dare to take it before I sleep. How effective can that gets?

Afternoon

Week 4-7:
Thank goodness I still can take in some carbo types of food such as rice and noodles.

Week 8 to now:
lunch is basically regular, with the ability to finish one whole pack of economic rice or noodles.

Dinner

Week 4-7:
hungry but no appetite yet stomach churns and churns for food. No craving from week 4-7. Soup /warm/fried food simply turns me off. See a sumptous dinner being cooked at home yet have no appetite to eat. Took a few mouthful and just pushed the plate away. Soy sauce based food is also a no-no..

Week 8 to now:
so far can still eat but appetite is still half compared to my pre-pregnancy. Plus ah lao not coming home a couple of days a week also contributes to this bad appetite I guess.

No supper so far

Weight check from pre-pregnancy to week 7:
+4kg from pre-pregnancy week

Weight check from week 7- week10:
no weight gain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...