Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tips for pregnancy stage..

Hey all

Jus wondering if anyone had good tips to pass on like what kind of food I should take more during this stage? I know I have been thru this once or twice.. But jus seeking your utmost wise advice on this matter too. Drop me a comment..

Chicken soup anyone? My MS (morning sickness) is still quite bad. And I'm actually craving for Mac's Fillet O Fish! I wonder why.. I also craved for Satay.. Cold drinks.. Are these all normal? Haha.. I rem I used to drink Vanilla Coke by half the dozen when I was expecting Isadore. Guess it's no longer the same :)

And anyone on for a durian spree? I know I should start pumping on my durian nutrients now. Ho hum

Sent from Connie's iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...