- I was sorta expecting that I knew it was a boy from the beginning? Or
- maybe a boy means I could save $$ for beanie's clothes? Or maybe even..
- everyone has been saying, "you'll have a girl this time around since your face is clear from outbreak?"
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
- Maintain my admin job. And beanie will stay with Popo during weekdays till he is about 6 - 12 months old and be taken care by Isa's current babysitter and while I bring Isa home and register him for a childcare in Sengkang. Bring Isa back to Popo's house on weekends, so Ray Papa, Isa and I will only see Beanie during weekends for 6 months - 12 months (Pro: my current babysitter is a dedicated lady who loves kids plus I have a wonderful mummy who really wun mind taking care of beanie. Con: its a ridiculous idea right?! As in we only see beanie over the weekends. Estimated cost for 2 darlings: $800 per month)
- Quit my admin job and work as a free lance tutor/pre school teacher so that I can work near home. Send beanie to babysitter near my place, send Isa to a childcare near my place so that I can fetch/send my kids and see them everday. Bring my kids back to Popo's house every weekend. (Pro: spend more time with my kids / seeing them growing everyday. Con: be a lunatic wife who will goes after Ray papa on what time he is coming home/juggling household chores with the kids and not forgetting with my come-from-that-era-MIL. Coming back late from tuition classes. Estimated cost for 2 darlings: $900 per month)
- Have the option of maintaining / quitting my job. Get a domestic helper. If maintain my job, will drive to work. (Pro: can reach home earlier like 7plus so that I can still spend time with the littles ones during the evening time at home. Con: Transport fees will higher)If quit my job = work as free lance tutor/pre school teacher. (Pro: have more time with the kids in the morning as tuition centre opens from 3pm to 10pm. Con: Averagely will only reach home like around 10pm after tution ends). On both choices, will send Isa to childcare while domestic helper take care of beanie under MIL supervision so definitely a pro here as helper can help us juggle household work while Isa is in school. Estimated cost for 2 darlings: $900 per month.
By the way I have actually been offered a full time position for 2010 at my cousin's tuition centre in xxx but as he is not offering me an ideal remmuneration thus I was not very keen in helping out. But no doubt about this work is that I posses this passion for teaching / working with children. So this is yet another dilemma:
higher salary = less happy at work,
lower salary = passion for work.
So which is which now..
Monday, February 16, 2009
Monday, February 09, 2009
Connie: wonderful to know that beanie (nickname to my no. 2) is growing well.. as my morning sickness is moving off too. Now we can only wait and see if Dr Tham can tell us if it is going to be Izreal or Isadora.. *twirl fingers*