Friday, February 02, 2007

just some thoughts..

Hey.. ya.. you must be wondering why in the world I am so free to come log in almost everyday and posting new posts.. haha.. well this is me.. since I am like so bored and restless at home, I actually think facin the computer is one of the best way for me to output some blues and perhaps gain some laughter while chatting with friends.

oh well .. anyway just would like to share some thoughts.. some people said some women will suffer from post natal blues? how true is this and how much do you believe? For me? I would say it is very true.. we will definitely suffer from a little tiny winy bit of blues definitely so husbands out there aka fathers to be.. be very supportive to your wife ok.. It is really necessary. Why do I say so? Cos frankly speaking for the first few days upon return to home, just right before I sleep, I literally cried myself to bed. Lucky ray papa is here with me.. cos I just felt so helpless and lost. Not knowing what is wrong with me, he just told me to cry to the max while cuddling me to sleep. *sob sob* but like I always think.. all's well end well.. after those few days of crying to sleep and after spending tons of time talking to friends online, I actually felt so much better! but of course also with the support of my wonderful confinement lady *thank you Auntie ah Eng*

and enjoy some new pics I had taken of Isa baby in the next post..
regards from a happy and new me..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...